I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Club dish referal program is broken right now, most never see there $5 credit even after months of waiting. The new customer always gets the $50 off up front though.

The new systems starting in January will fix this, till then, few will ever see there $5 monthly credit.

Rumor has it, the new systems will use a different referal code system completely reworked from the ground up, requiring the new customer to also knowing the last 4 digits if the account number and full name and home phone # of the person giving the referal and a web page where the person can enter the referal info for tracking. It will be similar to the way Direct TV and Expert Satellite do it and there will be unlimited referals allowed.

ScottChez said:
The Club dish referal program is broken right now, most never see there $5 credit even after months of waiting. The new customer always gets the $50 off up front though.

The new systems starting in January will fix this, till then, few will ever see there $5 monthly credit.

Rumor has it, the new systems will use a different referal code system completely reworked from the ground up, requiring the new customer to also knowing the last 4 digits if the account number and full name and home phone # of the person giving the referal and a web page where the person can enter the referal info for tracking. It will be similar to the way Direct TV and Expert Satellite do it and there will be unlimited referals allowed.

Well that sucks. Will calling and complaining make any difference? I'd like to get the referral bonus that I'm entitled to.

Could some please send me a club dish referral number I could use? I am planning to sign up ASAP so if someone could send me I would really appreciate.

I need a ClubDish referral card number

I would apprciate if someone could send me a ClubDish card # that is not being used till now.

Thanks

I received it. Thanks a lot for sending.
It has 3 letters and 10 digits. One of my friend recently used one and that has only 3 letters and 9 digits. Is that possble?

So can I assume that the number you sent me in PM is being exclusively to me? Please let me know so I can sign up.
Thanks

ppeddi said:
So can I assume that the number you sent me in PM is being exclusively to me? Please let me know so I can sign up.
Thanks
Yes, you're the only one that has that number. Good luck. :)

Threads merged.

ppeddi, you posted your request in two threads and as a result you may have received two Club Dish numbers. If that's the case, please inform those who PM'ed you which of the numbers you are going to use, so they could pass the unused number(s) to someone else. You can only use one number, anyway.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)