I need a mesh dish (in south Georgia)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf454

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
Georgia, US
If you have an extra 7 1/2' - 10' mesh dish you're not using, I will be more than happy to take it down, or if you have a spare youre not using, please contact me. I will travel as far as Athens, GA - Albany, GA - Callahan, FL - Atlantic coast for free pick up and removal. If dish is in good shape, I will pay you for it, according to condition/work required of course. Need some Christmas cash anyone??

Try to take out a ad in a free paper and online (craigslist etc...).

That's what I did, and got a number of replies. Good luck, and happy dish hunting.

I would not even say you will pay for it, just say you will do it for free, and most will want you to take it away.

Have tried craigslist 3 times offered free removal and also on local topix sites, which was a joke. Will try free cycle, thanks for the tip.

Maybe rethink your wording of the title, to grab attention. Most of my replies came from kijiji.com ads.

If you have an extra 7 1/2' - 10' mesh dish you're not using, I will be more than happy to take it down, or if you have a spare youre not using, please contact me. I will travel as far as Athens, GA - Albany, GA - Callahan, FL - Atlantic coast for free pick up and removal. If dish is in good shape, I will pay you for it, according to condition/work required of course. Need some Christmas cash anyone??

I can get you one here, they're forecasting 5-8" of snow tonight:D:D:D

Thanks, but found one in Fla, 200 miles away, $75 and comes with actuator and c/ku feed. Hopefully should beat the socks off the 6' KTI I am using now....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)