I need a strong transponder to aim my dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll second that, Great list

can any of You get any sats. past the hipasat birds
I noticed, I have a little more travel in my arc to the east
on my sg2100,if so, put up a active transponder,
of course they all might be spot beamed away from the CONUS

can any of You get any sats. past the hipasat birds
I noticed, I have a little more travel in my arc to the east
on my sg2100,if so, put up a active transponder,
of course they all might be spot beamed away from the CONUS

yes please. Since Hispasat is 9.1 degrees for me, thats pretty much as far as I can go. If anyone has an active TP farther east that they can get, by all means either PM me or post here :)

Maybe we could add Intelsat 3R 43.0 W, 12050 H, 23700 to the list?

I have 4 Tp's for 53.0 West Intelsat 707.

No channels scan in , but TP is definitely active, 2 are very strong .

Occasionally I'd like to scan them just in case something pops up , I don't know what the chances are but you never know , with my luck they are Data only.

Anyone with a PC FTA setup that can identify what the streams are.

Iceberg,

Here are some strong C-Band digital TPs for the list.

Amazonas C-Band 61W
3941V SR3.480 this is a live TP, but no video
4167H SR7.307 this one is live and has video

Intelsat 9 (Pas 9 C-Band 58W
4160V SR3.000
4040H SR16.180 TV Japan

Intelsat 805 C-Band 55.5W
4080V SR4.340 RTP
3733V SR6.510 good sports channel
4104H SR5.062

Intelsat 3 (Pas 3) C-Band 43.1W
4041H SR30.800 live with video
4083V SR6.599 live with video

I will try for some of the circular sats between 55.5 and 43.1 sometime soon. May get enough of a signal to post something.

Fred

I have 4 Tp's for 53.0 West Intelsat 707.

No channels scan in , but TP is definitely active, 2 are very strong .

Occasionally I'd like to scan them just in case something pops up , I don't know what the chances are but you never know , with my luck they are Data only.

Anyone with a PC FTA setup that can identify what the streams are.

What TP's are you getting for this one? C or KU band? I am starting to think I have some issues with the east side of my arc LOS wise. I can hit 58, but after than I am kind of deal till I get 43w and signal is all over the place. I found nothing on 53w the other night.

Active TP for 53.0 West

What TP's are you getting for this one? C or KU band? I am starting to think I have some issues with the east side of my arc LOS wise. I can hit 58, but after than I am kind of deal till I get 43w and signal is all over the place. I found nothing on 53w the other night.

KU BAND

Ok here are the active TP on 53.0 , which by the way I double checked this morning by moving east and west and seeing if the quality changed .

I can verify it is 53.0 , OK here are the numbers in order of strong TP.

11.595 H 16.277

11.744 H 4.822

12.017 V 16.277

11.869 H 7.619

Anyone care to give it a try , or provide more info on this find.

Can someone verifiy it the TP listed for AMC2 (85w) is hot right now? If not, can you list (or PM if Feed) one for me? Outside now moving some LNBs around and I want to add this sat to my array.

Thanks!

This might be pusing it, but does a similar list exist for C-Band DVB transponders? I've just started using this list for KU, and I don't know how I did without it before. If I had such a list for C-Band, I'd be in heaven (or close).

thx

thaks bro i was wondering what was the best transponder for g10r. i live in nfld canada im having a hard time finding g10r.im using a 39inc dish . with a standard single lmbf 0.3db(typ).im thinking there is a blockage maby a house in the distance blocking the line of sight.
thinking op putting the dish on the roof of my house and giving it a try.i like this a new challenge.the sat is low in the horizen here. may have to get a larger dish1.2-1.4 meter.

Last edited:
added the IA8 one. At the time the 11780 was very strong...also removed one on Satmex 5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)