I NEED HELP PLEASE

yert62

Original poster
May 3, 2012
West Virginia
Ok I'm trying to install a Dish Sat. "Dish Network 1000" it has two different "signal recievers" (not sure what else to call them) one says "dp plus" it has two recievers n it (110w and 119w) the other one dosnt say what sat it is although I would assume it would be 129w well any way 119w has two places for coax cables and 110w has only one coax hook up so I assume I have to have at least one hooked up to each, the one I'm assuming is 129w has two places for coax, I was told that I need a dp 34 switch,
im hooking this up at my river bak I'm only using one tv receiver in the camper it is a vp612 dvr

Please help!!

My questions are...
1 what coaxes need to be hooked up!?
2 do I have to have a dp34 switch can I just use a three way switch from Walmart?

You don't need a DP34.

Connect the single LNB (most likely a DP Dual that picks up 129) to the "input" on the DPP twin.

Run one line from the DPP twin to the 612, and use a DPP Separator.

Here's a wiring diagram. Ignore the receivers that they are connected to (and the "148" listed on the single LNB), and remember to use a Separator on the 612

RIVS3051131660-matthew1.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need a DP34.

Connect the single LNB (most likely a DP Dual that picks up 129) to the "input" on the DPP twin.

Here's a wiring diagram. Ignore the receivers that they are connected to (and the "148" listed on the single LNB), and remember to use a Separator on the 612

View attachment 76695
Where does that pretty red line from 110 go to?
Dan

You don't need a DP34.

View attachment 76695

Hey Matt, I just tried hooking it up just as shown in picTure... I'm getting no signal help?

Ok azimuth 232 elevation 33 skew 124 I have ll this done the mast is level I have the point dish on the dvr and I'm getting absolute no signal am I using this wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)