I need info on new hopper plus

For $19.88, you could press Home on this device's remote on a CEC-enabled setup AFAIK and do the Android TV thing without having to, perish the thought, switch inputs on your TV or receiver, without the device somehow fouling up tried 'n true Hopper functions. C'mon, man. Not Ready For Primetime Players. Oh, but then you'd have to have one of these for EVERY SINGLE TV, not taking advantage of the Plus's MOCA distribution from the Hopper to the Joey 4. OK.

1666057209315.png

The past few days I have without any further updates seen a much more stable Hopper Plus system. Apps are no longer freezing up constantly, fewer black screens at start up (but still takes at least a full minute or two) and fast forward seems a bit better. NOW some of this is from finally getting better acquainted with the new remote and some from just getting use to the system. There are still problems, but I no longer have a strong urge to rip it off the wall and pound it with a sledgehammer

The past few days I have without any further updates seen a much more stable Hopper Plus system.
That's good news. I noticed something surprising on my H3 which has been on H325 for a long time. When bringing up the guide, the small window in the upper right was showing only what was in that area of the video when it was full screen... Not very useful! Then the next day, it was back to scaling down the full screen to the size of the window, as it usually has. I just assumed (don't say it!) that it was the Hopper that scaled down the full video to the little window. But perhaps not.

That's good news. I noticed something surprising on my H3 which has been on H325 for a long time. When bringing up the guide, the small window in the upper right was showing only what was in that area of the video when it was full screen... Not very useful! Then the next day, it was back to scaling down the full screen to the size of the window, as it usually has. I just assumed (don't say it!) that it was the Hopper that scaled down the full video to the little window. But perhaps not.
I saw that a few times. I also had right before a full freeze up and then reboot that all the information showing for the channel, I was on was wrong in the guide info and the program. But only happens right before a freeze up. I continue to feel like mine is getting more stable and fewer problems.