I need your help to save my life.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness! Thanks so much everyone for signing and helping to support me getting this transplant. It's amazing that sci-fi medicine is really being used!

I gather I was subscribed to MoveOn emails by my signing the petition.

Yep, off to the spam locker it went. As much as I hated doing this, our OP's husband, who mails something new every day, also went to the same locker.

I gather I was subscribed to MoveOn emails by my signing the petition.

yeah i've been getting smacked by a bunch of emails since i signed. i unsubscribed from that mailing list

Yep, off to the spam locker it went. As much as I hated doing this, our OP's husband, who mails something new every day, also went to the same locker.

I have received no spam.......hmm?

Thanks everyone for your support and for signing. Every signature helps...and I still have many hurdles to overcome. I'm already exhausted trying to hang in there and help do everything I can to get the surgery. I realized the other day, at the end of all of this...I have a 20 hour surgery! But, my PCP had a great point, I'll be asleep during all of that so I can deal with it when it comes. Again, I appreciate all of your support so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)