I need your help

Would you watch a Classic Sports Network?

• Total voters

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Hey guys. I know I havent posted as much on here in a while but I need your help. A while back I asked you guys if you would be interested in a classic sports network. A network with just showing classic games of the NFL, NBA, MLB etc. I know there is ESPN Classic, MLB Network, NFL Network etc. but instead of having classic games and all the present day stuff, I would show just classic games. What I mean by present day stuff is the NFL Network shows classic games but they also show NFL Total Access, Path to the Draft, Playbook etc. My channel wouldnt show shows like Total Access, Path to the Draft, Playbook etc. It would just show classic games. NBA TV and NHL Network show classic games but they concentrate on the current games. My network would show JUST classic games. What do you guys think? Tell your friends and help me with my research. Thank you.

I voted No,

Reason, I had ESPN Classic and never watched it .....
If MY team was playing I still didn't watch it.

Just don't care for old games.
Probably the same way I usually won't watch a game I recorded if I already know the results.

Just the way I am.
In no way are my views necessarily those of anyone elses, just the way I view.

Others may be entirely different.

Yeah, Iceberg, I watch the AWA on ESPN Classic too even though the AWA was dying at that point.

Jimbo, no hard feelings. I respect your decision and thank you for voting and responding to my question.

I voted Sometimes. I watch old NASCAR races and the AWA wrestling sometimes.

Just a quick thanks to all the people who voted and you still have time to vote if you haven't already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)