I NEED your help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drovethedrill

Original poster
May 11, 2010
Central Coast California
Hi I am new to this community. I'm a Dish Network retailer and have been for the past 10 years. I'm having trouble getting paid on my equipment reimbursement. They are also telling me that I owe them $40,000. I used to get my reimbursement just fine until about 2008. Since then it has been a nightmare that is getting worse. They have cut me off completely and have cancelled my access to the website where I get all of my customer and reimbursement information. I have done nothing wrong... they just seem to be wanting to get out of paying me.... And with no access to the website, I have no way to prove what they owe me or even defend myself if their $40k claim goes to court.
Are there any other retailers who have experienced this? Or anyone who knows ANYTHING that might help? I am desperate and have no idea where to go for help. Thank you so much for any advice!

This is better topic for our sister site DISHretailer.COM where you can talk to other retailers. Since we do not allow discussion for retailer issues like this here (this is a website for consumers) please post this issue over there.

The timing however is bad because most retailers and folks at DISH are away in San Antonio for Team Summit so getting help might not be as fast as you would normally get.

So check out DISHretailer.COM. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)