I noticed that a Minneapolis channel moved. Did it move in the AM21 OTA database?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you read what I posted earlier, they don't always come in. I'd be waiting a while to see if it's 9-9 or 9-5, kay?

I guess you cant read either. Per my post earlier

Its a screw up. Some jackwagon must have sent bad info to Tribune who in turn changed it from 9-9 to 9-5. ITS NOT RIGHT and zap2it now reflects the right info (9-9) on most Minneapolis zips. So I'm sure it will get fixed in the next day or so on the Tivo. I noticed it today when I was watching TMZ Live on the slingbox (since Duluth doesnt get it) and it updated. 9-9 works still but no guide info. 9-5 is bogus.

Actually its pretty easy to figure out. But you would rather take the "cop out" attitude and make someone else do it for you.
Try living like this then. I tested pretty close to the lowest level in comprehension. It's not as easy as you might think. Cut me some slack please.

Its a screw up. Some jackwagon must have sent bad info to Tribune who in turn changed it from 9-9 to 9-5. ITS NOT RIGHT and zap2it now reflects the right info (9-9) on most Minneapolis zips. So I'm sure it will get fixed in the next day or so on the Tivo. I noticed it today when I was watching TMZ Live on the slingbox (since Duluth doesnt get it) and it updated. 9-9 works still but no guide info. 9-5 is bogus.
Then how come when I check zap2it it says 9-5?

I said I have dyslexia with poor comprehension. How hard is that to figure out?

Then how come when I check zap2it it says 9-5?

Jesus H. I JUST TOLD YOU THAT 9-5 IS WRONG! What part of that can't you figure out? I am looking RIGHT NOW at my Tivo set up in Minneapolis via slingbox and 9-5 gives me "no signal" but 9-9 works fine and is Fox 9.

I said I have dyslexia with poor comprehension. How hard is that to figure out?
I give up. I tried to help but you obviously don't want help and I'm done dealing with you.

well that was simple

Its a screw up. Some jackwagon must have sent bad info to Tribune who in turn changed it from 9-9 to 9-5. ITS NOT RIGHT and zap2it now reflects the right info (9-9) on most Minneapolis zips. So I'm sure it will get fixed in the next day or so
As of Tuesday Tivo/Zap2it switched it back and now everything is like it was before the screwup :)

The AM21 has it in the system still

So, over a 2 week span, channels were lost and found and re instated and the thread went haywire ...

Much like when channels get threatened to be dropped due to negotiations, in the long run, usually quicker than 2 weeks in most cases, its resolved.

Sorry Iceberg. I got confused on what you meant. I think I understand now. I'll try to listen better.

So, over a 2 week span, channels were lost and found and re instated and the thread went haywire ..
actually it was a few days and it had to do with Tribune screwing it up
I guess if they were going to screw up a channel, have it be the one on 2 RF channels :)
(Minneapolis FOX is on 2 RF stations....RF9 mapping to 9-9 and RF29 mapping to 9-1)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts