I present to you the worst team in the NFL : My St. louis rams.

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
You know whats sad. I have tickets for Nov 2nd and I am more excited to go there and see if Warner can light my boys up.

Sorry they should have benched the coach not Bulger. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3604491

I'm not saying Green is a bad QB, I just worry about his health with the way the O-line is. One big concussion could put him out of life period :(

Well I guess we can get chase daniels with the first draft pick of next year :(.

I 100% agree- this team's awful.

I STILL find it hard to believe that roughy a decade ago, they were unstoppable, with arguably the greatest offense I've ever seen in the NFC (Pats play in the AFC).

Next year, count on the Rams honoring the 10-year anniversary of their magnificent season.

Kansas City and Detroit would dispute that the Rams are the worst team. There's a long way to go till the #1 draft pick is awarded.

OTOH, I forgot about the Lions.

At least Rams fans can remember the magic that Kurt and the Gang provided.

The Lions... well, they keep finding new ways to drive Paul crazy.

THE MILLEN ERROR WILL END BY JANUARY!!!!

The Rams are the most dysfunctional family in professional sports. Who else has the owner and president half a country away? I hear Chip's Steve McQueen biopic should be in theatres by next draft day. I just wish we had a billionaire in St. Louis to buy the Rams...wait, Oh yeah, Auggie times four stands to make a little $$$ this fall. He doesn't seem to be answering my e-mails. Maybe Mr. Bulger can help, now that he has some free time.

You know whats sad. I have tickets for Nov 2nd and I am more excited to go there and see if Warner can light my boys up.

Sorry they should have benched the coach not Bulger. ESPN - Winless Rams shake things up, will start Green at QB vs. Bills - NFL

I'm not saying Green is a bad QB, I just worry about his health with the way the O-line is. One big concussion could put him out of life period :(

Well I guess we can get chase daniels with the first draft pick of next year :(.

the coach seems like a nice guy, but at this piont i think even he knows he is in over his head. after we get killed by the bills this week we have a bye. thats when owner chip should clean house. firing the coach will do no good. have to get rid of jay zagmunt(?) our draft picks have been BAD!! 5, yes 5 first round picks spent on the Dline and we cant stop the run. free agent pick up for the most part useless.... well i quit, still have to root for them every sunday.

but the good old days of " the greatest show on turf"" memories are good!!

Kansas City and Detroit would dispute that the Rams are the worst team. There's a long way to go till the #1 draft pick is awarded.
KC beat the crap out of the rams in Pre-season. and Would have a field today in a real game :p

Detroit would probably roll over them as well. Seattle had to go out and find two guys on the street to play receiver against the rams last week(there first starting 6 are out with injuries) and they had field days without even attending training camp.

I still say the Rams win the dysfunction sweepstakes because of the distance between key players. I must admit following sports would not be nearly as much fun if we did not have the the "Young, the Restless, and Harassed" with the Knicks and Fred Sanford running the Raiders.
Can't you hear Al, "Lane, lookie hear you big dummy!" Makes life on the job seem a little better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)