I really Love Dish network.

SOOO you ASSUME I was rude to dishnetwork CSR's when they canceled my auto pay and made me lose my cimemax penny deal?

Sorry Kolivir, nothing was meant directly at you or anyone else and no assumption was made.
When it comes to dealing with any CSR, I guess I have a knack. I was one for AARP and DirectTV while I was in college. So I kind of know all the crap they have to deal with. The only ones I can't stand to deal with are those damned "injuns". Talking to them is like talking to one of those AT&T AI operators.Except you can actually understand what the AI is saying. Their fine at the quickie marts:), just not on a phone.
And no I am not a racist or a biggot.
I make fun of evrybody equally:)

I like whichever provider makes my pocket book look better this year it was Dish,three years ago it was DirecTV,2 years from now? who knows?.;)

Hope Dish does not read the OP thread and start sending out back charges!.:eek:

Perfectly put!
The entire point of me loving dish is because its been super cheap:rolleyes: I use to love sprint for the same reason. But when they got wise and actually wanted to make money on me? :rant:They were no longer my favorite.

In the end it's all about the Benjamins.:)

Works for me

I was a Voom legacy. So when they went belly up I had a choice move over to E* or go to D*. Well the DVR's were better with E* so I went with them. They have treated me reasonably & since sports isn't something I care about no reason to consider D*. In fact when I went from a 942 to a 622 I had problems. It turned out that I had the dreaded C version which all of those crapped out. E* contacted me to replace it after seeing things I was saying about the problems I was having with it. They replaced it and I used it for several years. I recently got a 722k and it was done for free due to the fact that the HDMI was broken on mine. So I think I have been treated fairly. I have absolute w/4 premiums and the price is good. So i'm staying put for another 20 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts