I started a site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
I started this just for fun since a lot of guys on the Honda site I visit seemed to miss the kills section where you could post stories. It got removed a while back so it gave me the idea to start a site mostly just for stories but not only applying to Hondas but to all forms of racing, offroading, motorcycles, or most anything else.

Alright I think the site is ready to go for now. I still may mess with it some but I got it going for now. No luck having the main page redirect you so I had to put a image there to click on.

Anyway here is the link.

www.twistedozone.com

Hopefully some of you guys will register and post but if not at least please let me know what you think of it.

It's a site to post about all of your adventures. Doesn't matter if it's in your Integra, Fit, Ferrari, Dodge, Monster truck, etc you are more than welcome to post your stories and experiences over there.

If mine is considered spam please delete it. I didn't mean it to be spam just kind of wanted to let you guys know that I started a site for fun and wanted suggestions on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)