I think my LNB is dead

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jeb, do you actually watch programming on the 119 Sat ?
If no you can go with the SWM 3 version which sees the main 3 Sat locations. 99, 101 and 103.

Jeb! That's a new one. lol!

Yes I do. CGTN ch 2119 is a news channel (well, from China, so that is always taken into account. Like RT ch 321 being Russian) that I watch. It's always English. GolTV is usually English but lost most of the valuable stuff and hasn't been HD in years. I do watch some of the exclusive programming on ESPN Deportes or one of those channels like baseball.

I know it worked the night before I posted. When I watched some of the news that CGTN shows about the rest of the world, it was pixelating a little when it was clear. Perhaps a sign.

Jeb! That's a new one. lol!

Yes I do. CGTN ch 2119 is a news channel (well, from China, so that is always taken into account. Like RT ch 321 being Russian) that I watch. It's always English. GolTV is usually English but lost most of the valuable stuff and hasn't been HD in years. I do watch some of the exclusive programming on ESPN Deportes or one of those channels like baseball.

I know it worked the night before I posted. When I watched some of the news that CGTN shows about the rest of the world, it was pixelating a little when it was clear. Perhaps a sign.
Sorry , thats the stupid Auto Correct on the Cell phone at its best (worse) ... :eeek

I should also mention that it's probably 4% of my viewing, but I do want it there!
Although you may want to spend a few more $$ and take the opportunity here to upgrade to a 5D2RB.

If not for anything else than having the current technology of a 21 max. tuner integrated DSWM multiswitch and future Reverse Band capability.

Reactions: Jimbo
Update: I got a new LNB. I ordered it before I saw the posts about the reverse band, so I just got the regular one. My roommate just snapped it on for me and the 119 even transpondered channels are back. I thought I would have to run a set up screen or something, but nope. Very simple. Thank you to everyone who diagnosed and helped with this issue.

Update: I got a new LNB. I ordered it before I saw the posts about the reverse band, so I just got the regular one. My roommate just snapped it on for me and the 119 even transpondered channels are back. I thought I would have to run a set up screen or something, but nope. Very simple. Thank you to everyone who diagnosed and helped with this issue.
Excellent, glad to see it was an easy fix and its all working again !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)