I Tried To Get Direct!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

beliveauj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 17, 2006
I signed up Monday for D but then found that i couldn't get it installed untill at least the 7th.of June.Must be to many signing up.Canceled and will stay with E:confused:

What part of the country are you in? I know here in NE Ohio the HSP is having a difficult time keeping in-house techs and is having to outsource with a lot of out-of-state contractors. Have to wonder if a similar situation is occurring with you

yeah doesn't make sense. I called last yr for my install again, after a yr off with Dish, and they came out the next day.

Same as this week's upgrades, they brought a HR20 on tuesday and was scheduled on sunday night, then scheduled todays yesterday, and got hr24.

I signed up on line and on my account was the Month of June with days I could pick from in blue.I tried to change it to May but kept coming back to June.I cancelled on line and should have called instead.Going to talk to local person.Thanks

Swamped w/upgrades in MPEG 4 markets transitioning from standard receivers and the dishes needed to get locals. Other areas being drained of techs to cover workload.

Swamped w/upgrades in MPEG 4 markets transitioning from standard receivers and the dishes needed to get locals. Other areas being drained of techs to cover workload.

When that happened in this market, four weeks to get an appointment was normal. I didn't care. I've also heard that some of the install companies have been sending techs down south because they're so overwhelmed by the damage from all of the tornadoes.

I signed up Monday for D but then found that i couldn't get it installed until at least the 7th.of June.Must be to many signing up.Canceled and will stay with E:confused:

You can also check the instal calendar on their website a few days after scheduling and bump up your install date. You can check back day to day and bump as slots open as people cancel out or changes dates all the time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)