I updated to new mini

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We are all aware of the TOS, Directv really doesn't care unless you are account stacking.

I have just purchased a summer homed in OCMD and was informed that I can have Directv at both addresses. I have to call them and deactivate the service at my home and activate at the shore when I am there. When I come back home I just deactivate at the shore and reactivate at home. Sounds pretty fair to me and I don't usually have good things to say about them.

I have just purchased a summer homed in OCMD and was informed that I can have Directv at both addresses. I have to call them and deactivate the service at my home and activate at the shore when I am there. When I come back home I just deactivate at the shore and reactivate at home. Sounds pretty fair to me and I don't usually have good things to say about them.

good luck, there have been many issues with changing service addresses lately, it not going to be as easy as it sounds. if its even doable.

as for OC, well we wont get into that

I do the same thing when I'm at the Vacation location ...

There are plenty of people that have 2 locations ... home and Cottage for example and D* is very aware of it and said that it is fine, they were told when first activated service .... no issues at all.

Same person owns home, shouldn't be an issue (I don't know if property ownership has anything to do with it, but it might have something to do with them allowing )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)