Genie external hard drive

Status
Please reply by conversation.
First make sure the Genie in question has an eSATA port. Humax (Hxxx-500) HR54s and HS17s built within the last year or so lack the eSATA port. The USB port is now USB3 instead of USB2, but it is unknown whether they can accept a USB hard drive.

Reactions: harshness
I have an HS17. What does a Sata port look like? If I have one what is involved in copying any of my recordings. I have a handful of concerts I would like to take with me when I switch to DTV Now. Also, how would I play my Sata concerts on my system which currently has no PC integrated. I have a Denon AVR and a Roku alonf with C61 and older Sony BR player.

I have an HS17. What does a Sata port look like? If I have one what is involved in copying any of my recordings. I have a handful of concerts I would like to take with me when I switch to DTV Now. Also, how would I play my Sata concerts on my system which currently has no PC integrated. I have a Denon AVR and a Roku alonf with C61 and older Sony BR player.
You'll have to record those you want to keep on to a disc of some sort ... you can't keep it if you leave D*.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts