i-view 3500STBII & 222k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

visionman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
Lowville, New York
I recently purchased the iview recorder. I was hoping to be able to connect our bedroom satellite feed (channel 60) in our case to the I-view to manually record an event from satellite. The I-view doesn't recognize channel 60. Seems funny since our bedroom TV scans and acknowledges our off-air channels as well as channel 60 from the 222k receiver. Am I missing something here or is there something I can do? (Such as change the rf channel we view satellite on?)

But when I have both OTA and the satellite signal connected to the TV in the bedroom and scan, the TV locks in on both the OTA signals and the channel 60. So the TV has both types of tuners? (As you can see, I know nothing about NTSC an ATSC).. Can you explain?

But when I have both OTA and the satellite signal connected to the TV in the bedroom and scan, the TV locks in on both the OTA signals and the channel 60. So the TV has both types of tuners? (As you can see, I know nothing about NTSC an ATSC).. Can you explain?
NTSC is the old standard for TV signals channel 60 it was replaced with ATSC the new standard for digital standards. You bought the wrong product for what you want to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)