I visited the trademark office in charleston:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
I visited the trademark office in charleston:) The creator of flip this house now known as the real estate pros.

Were from pittsburgh went to charlotte to visit friends and family. on monday plans changed my friends were busy so at the last minute I went to charleston, using my trusty garmin c330 AKA jill, the default voices name.

Got started a little late for such a long drive 460 or so miles round trip. I let jill lead the way and actually paid little attention to what road I was on. BIG stress reliever when your out of town.

Arrived trademark sadly no cast members were there. Office is just whats pictured on TV, although one unusual thing. There are two entrances one for business commercial one for residential.The nice receptionists tell me they get fan visits daily. If I were the cast I would hide out these are real people trying to make money running a real business, itf they said hi to all their fans no regular $ work would get done

Being alone they took my picture with my disposable camera bought just down the street. I will put the photos up when I get them developed. Imagine ME standing at the door next to the trademark logo.

Got a autographefd stuff for a customer, sadly they were out of gingers business cards:(

After my visit I went and ate at the crab house food excellent:) Sign still upside down:) They said that sign really brings them in. Odd to walk in a bathroom you first saw on TV.I know that sounds werd but its just me:)

After another nite in charlotte we did a couple days in Mt airy the city andy griffith patterned mayberry after. Will post some about this here when I get some time. Busy after vacation. REALLY HAD a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)