I want my epix!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would love that, but I doubt it will ever happen. When I get a house and a better income I'll have both DirecTV and Dish Network as an answer to this and to get channels that the other doesn't offer. Plus, if there is a dispute over a network on one provider, I can watch it on the other.

I have dish and fios so it's the best of both worlds.

I want to watch Berlin Station only on Epix. I'm going to check my BellTV system and see if I'm lucky enough for it to be airing on a Canadian channel, otherwise I need Epix.

OK, I'll bite. Why can't or won't "D" offer EPIX? Contract problems? Same problem as with PAC 10 Network?
The last deal with Viacom gave them the rights to carry it. They refused the option. I don't know if it was bandwidth or extra money.

The last deal with Viacom gave them the rights to carry it. They refused the option. I don't know if it was bandwidth or extra money.

They have the bandwidth now, but DirecTV has been sitting on it. I really wish they would add EPIX as well. I'm surprised we didn't see more launches over the past summer.

Directv can have it. The brass, when Liberty owned the company, chose not to add it. Honestly, I have Epix and like it, but it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Remember, Epix offers a separate VOD (online) service that anyone can order, regardless of your provider. It's similar to HBO Now. It was created that way as not many providers carried the net at launch.

I have been wanting it for awhile all we can do us wait and see with AT&T (DirecTV) contracts coming up and them renogiating contract hopefully they get it with FXM in HD

Reactions: edisonprime
I would love that, but I doubt it will ever happen. When I get a house and a better income I'll have both DirecTV and Dish Network as an answer to this and to get channels that the other doesn't offer. Plus, if there is a dispute over a network on one provider, I can watch it on the other.

Exactly the way I have it for reasons you expressed. I have Direc tv for sports. Dish
For all the premium channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Directv can have it. The brass, when Liberty owned the company, chose not to add it. Honestly, I have Epix and like it, but it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Remember, Epix offers a separate VOD (online) service that anyone can order, regardless of your provider. It's similar to HBO Now. It was created that way as not many providers carried the net at launch.

Another route is watch epix via Roku.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if you had a link to that stand alone epix link, because I can only find a free trial on roku,that won't last because you need dish to keep it.

I was wondering if you had a link to that stand alone epix link, because I can only find a free trial on roku,that won't last because you need dish to keep it.
The only way you can purchase EPIX standalone is through PS Vue bundled with Showtime for $13.99 month (or $11.49 mo. if your a PS+ Plus member) you get access to the entire EPIX VOD library and the live linear EPIX Hits HD channel, along with Showtime East/West HD linear channels and Showtime's full VOD library as well. However, you don't get authenticated access to EPIX through there official apps so all content has to be watched through the PS Vue app which is available on a wide variety of platforms/devices. You do get authenticated access to Showtime Anytime though with PS Vue.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/standalone/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/29/epix-hits-and-machinima-launch-on-playstation-vue/

The only way you can purchase EPIX standalone is through PS Vue bundled with Showtime for $13.99 month (or $11.49 mo. if your a PS+ Plus member) you get access to the entire EPIX VOD library and the live linear EPIX Hits HD channel, along with Showtime East/West HD linear channels and Showtime's full VOD library as well. However, you don't get authenticated access to EPIX through there official apps so all content has to be watched through the PS Vue app which is available on a wide variety of platforms/devices. You do get authenticated access to Showtime Anytime though with PS Vue.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/standalone/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/29/epix-hits-and-machinima-launch-on-playstation-vue/
Thank you !!

I signed up but after I did I found out it is only epic hits,which is much more limited then epix , they don't have Berlin Station the series,that sucks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)