I want my hockey games and an alternative to FSN Florida

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NABRIL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Hello frustrated Sports Fans
I'm obviously aware of The Dispute between Douche and Sinclear, and I'll spare us all of another thread of ranting.
I am simply wondering about alternative ways to see FSN Florida. Hulu and you tube tv want $49 a month.
While I definitely want to watch the games, paying another $49 on top of Dish's $118 will hurt. I cannot leave Dish since I'm still under contract and I'm not going to pay a termination fee.

Aside from waiting for the dispute to linger on and hopefully resolve itself, is there another option?
Thanks
Frustrated Sports Norm

Hello frustrated Sports Fans
I'm obviously aware of The Dispute between Douche and Sinclear, and I'll spare us all of another thread of ranting.
I am simply wondering about alternative ways to see FSN Florida. Hulu and you tube tv want $49 a month.
While I definitely want to watch the games, paying another $49 on top of Dish's $118 will hurt. I cannot leave Dish since I'm still under contract and I'm not going to pay a termination fee.

Aside from waiting for the dispute to linger on and hopefully resolve itself, is there another option?
Thanks
Frustrated Sports Norm
You can cut your Dish package down while under contract. I’d ax the cost of another provider outta my Dish bill if I were in your shoes.

If your contract includes incentives then drop down to another package that qualifies. Or give up the incentives and get something like Flex or the smallest package to ride out the contract and get something out of it. Meanwhile get another provider who has what you want.

You also can go on pause and pay a small monthly fee to keep the account, it can be a few months but perhaps FSN will be back. However when you return it will be at the then cost for whatever package you get I believe and the contract time is on pause also.

Dish hates sports fans. I hope it destroys them as a company since they actively hate the people that pay them to watch sports. I’m going to enjoy watching them go bankrupt.
Not true. Charlie is too cheap to pay for sports channels, that's why you will never see YES and other sports channels on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)