I want my MTV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
Idaho
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1R788unDw"]YouTube - Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (Montserrat Tribute - 1997)[/ame]

We are in dire straits these days, and it feels like we give money for nothing, and I want my HD-MTV. :D

I don't actually want it, but I thought you might get a much-needed laugh out of this thread instead of all the negativity as of late. I can't get this song out of my head - so I'm no longer thinking about not getting the new HD's. :)

Enjoy...

Last edited:
I gotta say that if not getting new HD channels is your biggest worry then your leading a relaxed life that 16 million would kill for right now.

"Yoooouuuuu light up my liiiiiife"

That help get the song out of your head? :D
LOL.

Actually I was listening to "I love a rainy night" by Eddy Rabbit and it's been gone for a while. THanks for trying to help - especially someone who doesn't really 'want my MTV'. :D

I gotta say that if not getting new HD channels is your biggest worry then your leading a relaxed life that 16 million would kill for right now.
I was making light/fun of all the complaining going on lately. That song seemed like their theme song - not mine. I don't even know if I'd get any more HD that they add. I just like how the song starts - hence the link.

Good deal. I hope you liked the song.

It was a staple on my radio and on a local independent tv station back in Detroit that would show 6 video's during a half hour show before cable service exploded in popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)