I want my MTV!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

bebop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
Idaho
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1R788unDw"]YouTube - Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (Montserrat Tribute - 1997)[/ame]

We are in dire straits these days, and it feels like we give money for nothing, and I want my HD-MTV. :D

I don't actually want it, but I thought you might get a much-needed laugh out of this thread instead of all the negativity as of late. I can't get this song out of my head - so I'm no longer thinking about not getting the new HD's. :)

Enjoy...

Last edited:
I gotta say that if not getting new HD channels is your biggest worry then your leading a relaxed life that 16 million would kill for right now.

"Yoooouuuuu light up my liiiiiife"

That help get the song out of your head? :D
LOL.

Actually I was listening to "I love a rainy night" by Eddy Rabbit and it's been gone for a while. THanks for trying to help - especially someone who doesn't really 'want my MTV'. :D

I gotta say that if not getting new HD channels is your biggest worry then your leading a relaxed life that 16 million would kill for right now.
I was making light/fun of all the complaining going on lately. That song seemed like their theme song - not mine. I don't even know if I'd get any more HD that they add. I just like how the song starts - hence the link.

Good deal. I hope you liked the song.

It was a staple on my radio and on a local independent tv station back in Detroit that would show 6 video's during a half hour show before cable service exploded in popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts