I want my Yankees! Any good news yet?

I still can't believe E* is still unable/refuse to get YES Network; especially now that they have raise rates. I subscribe to AT180 and Charlie has not added any quality channels to it or any other package to justify the recent rate increase. Charlie is such a cheap billionaire. Oh well at least he keeps his Colorado sports viewers happy. That is the only state he looks out for; he had no problem adding that new Colorado rsn (maybe that’s the reason for the rate increase…?). But Chicago and NY sports fans are screwed if they have E*. I can’t understand why Direct TV has no problem getting these particular channels but Dish does.

Since Charlie is going to increase rates anyway, why not add the Yes Network….? Anyway as soon as Yankee season starts I am out and switching to DTV.

Skankees

News Release:
Dish Network has just announced they will say NO to the YES Network for fear of losing thousands of subscribers who hate the NY Skankees.

OCTOBER 2004
Boston Red Sox: Greatest comeback in ML Baseball history
NY Skankees: Biggest collapse in Pro Sports history

Well they wouldn't LOSE me if they added it, but this long suffering Mets fan loves sticking it to Steinbrenner by withholding my $2 a month from him.

Now once the Devils join YES that will be a different story............

Yes, nothing was more heartwarming than seeing Jeter and A Rod. looking like someone kicked their puppy in the dugout after the Red Sox won.

It was nice to see the Yankees get hosed on a big bucks deal for once with A-Rod. I've gotten so tired of the Mo Vaughn deals the Mets have been doing for who knows how long now. OTOH, It's still too early to talk, what with Pedro and all. We'll see.

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear from other Skankee haters. By the way what are cockles?

OCTOBER 2004

GaryPen said:
It was nice to see the Yankees get hosed on a big bucks deal for once with A-Rod. I've gotten so tired of the Mo Vaughn deals the Mets have been doing for who knows how long now. OTOH, It's still too early to talk, what with Pedro and all. We'll see.

Trying to figure out how u are comparing Mo vaughn Deal to Arod deal?
A-Rod certainly did not have one of his best seasons, but he had a better season then ANYONE on the Mets did.

A-Rods off years was still better then 94% of the rest of baseball's good year!

mboy said:
Trying to figure out how u are comparing Mo vaughn Deal to Arod deal?
A-Rod certainly did not have one of his best seasons, but he had a better season then ANYONE on the Mets did.

A-Rods off years was still better then 94% of the rest of baseball's good year!

yawn. Whatever. He's a purse carrying sissy that hits like a girl.

I'm still in shock that I'm in 100% agreement with GaryPen. I expect hell to freeze over any minute now :)

scott said:
It warms the cockles of my heart to hear from other Skankee haters. By the way what are cockles?

OCTOBER 2004

Idiom:
cockles of (one's) heart

One's innermost feelings: The valentine warmed the cockles of my heart.

:D

A-Rod is a cheating sniveling overpaid prima donna. How bout the play where he tried to knock the ball out of the pitchers hand running up the first baseline. Skankee garbage.
Now let me tell u how I really feel.

OCTOBER 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)