I want to switch from Dish to Direct, Please help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WGFA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2007
PA
Hi all, my plan here is to jump ship. All because Dish (I don't think so) will be adding FX anytime soon and I want that channel before The Shield starts, LOL. This is my main reason, as stupid as that my be, that's why.
Now can anyone here tell me what plan I should go with? I have had Direct in the past, so I will be a returning customer. My main objective here is to get ALL HD"s that they offer(except for premium's) I could care less about SD channels. I am just so confused when I look at their planes on thier site. One plan has this, but not that. The other has this but does not come with that. ugh!!! Anyways if anyone here can help me, I would be very gratefull. TIA
WGFA

P.S. I forgot to mention, I want all HD's at the CHEAPEST MONTHLY PRICE possible. :D

Hi all, my plan here is to jump ship. All because Dish (I don't think so) will be adding FX anytime soon and I want that channel before The Shield starts, LOL. This is my main reason, as stupid as that my be, that's why.
Now can anyone here tell me what plan I should go with? I have had Direct in the past, so I will be a returning customer. My main objective here is to get ALL HD"s that they offer(except for premium's) I could care less about SD channels. I am just so confused when I look at their planes on thier site. One plan has this, but not that. The other has this but does not come with that. ugh!!! Anyways if anyone here can help me, I would be very gratefull. TIA
WGFA

P.S. I forgot to mention, I want all HD's at the CHEAPEST MONTHLY PRICE possible. :D

Not stupid at all, why stay with a provider if they don't have the channels you want to watch.

Anyway, sounds like you want the Choice XTRA package, the HD Extra package and the HD access addon. This will get you all their HD channels except the premium and the out of market RSN channels. If you're getting a DVR then you want the Choice Plus HD DVR package (which has all the same channels as XTRA), HD Extra pack and HD access.

Not stupid at all, why stay with a provider if they don't have the channels you want to watch.

Anyway, sounds like you want the Choice XTRA package, the HD Extra package and the HD access addon. This will get you all their HD channels except the premium and the out of market RSN channels. If you're getting a DVR then you want the Choice Plus HD DVR package (which has all the same channels as XTRA), HD Extra pack and HD access.

Thanks Rad. I went to the site and checked under both of the plans u mentioned, but neither of them list FX as one of the HD's offered. would that channel be included if I added the HD Extra package and the HD access addon?
Also I do want the HD DVR.
Thanks WGFA

Thanks Rad. I went to the site and checked under both of the plans u mentioned, but neither of them list FX as one of the HD's offered. would that channel be included if I added the HD Extra package and the HD access addon?
Also I do want the HD DVR.
Thanks WGFA

yes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)