I want to watch TV!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sapient

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
I big storm passed through my neighborhood a couple days ago. Many houses were badly damaged, and my family and I happened to be driving home when two tornados passed within a block or two of us (though we couldn't see anything other than blackness and rain and debris and did not find out there were tornados until today). So understand that I understand that this is a trivial issue compared to being alive and having a home to live in.

But my dish is pointing in the wrong direction, and Dish has gotten so many calls the scheduled my service for.....October 12! NOOOOO!!!! And my roof is so steep and the dish is up on top and I am afraid of heights and I don't know how to point it anyway other than moving it around until my wife yells that the signal strength is good. I've survived the last two days without TV because we had no power. But is it possible to live without TV for weeks? Should I pretend I am on a reality TV show?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)