I was able to retrieve the Announcer Threads from DBSForums

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
The title says it all. Below is the link where you could see archived information on the announcer threads from DBSForums. Page 1 has like 65 different topics from the sports history thread. I can't get into page 2 but at least you have page 1. I just wanted to pass this link along, for anyone who cares about these announcer threads.

Sports History [Archive] - DBSForums Discussion Forums

Ok, I went back and there is 250 different threads instead of 65. Also, some of the threads you can't get into but you just have to see which ones work.

Can you find some 'Sports Arena' threads?

I'd like to see some of the things I used to say on that site. (Sandra, Bill, Sam and myseld were some of the migrators; There was no Jimbo, Iceberg, or HD MM on that site)

Some of my favorite DBSForums threads:

the daily NBA game threads (One night, the Suns played the Celtics and the Knicks played the Heat. I asked Bill what the over/under would be on 1,000 empty seats)

daily NHL game threads (Sandra once called my Sabres 'The Screaming Jeannarettes')

The bad timing thread (Clay Bucholz pitched his no-hitter on the same day Appalachian State stunned all of college football, so I found out other things overshadowed on the same day)

Hyped sporting events that failed to live up (See 1996 Fiesta Bowl or 2005 Orange Bowl)

Here's what's happening. I can't get into the information part of it. All I could get to is the topics but none of the info. I'm real sorry I can't help you. I'll give you the link and maybe you could try it. It's weird that you could see the announcer threads but the sports arena. I guess more people are into announcing threads than we thought.
The Sports Arena [Archive] - DBSForums Discussion Forums

Can you find some 'Sports Arena' threads?

I'd like to see some of the things I used to say on that site. (Sandra, Bill, Sam and myseld were some of the migrators; There was no Jimbo, Iceberg, or HD MM on that site)

How about the ones with you whining about no one responding to your threads???...;)

If you look hard enough I think you can retrieve those threads to AntAltMike. I think by using the website that I used for the announcer threads, you could find the DBS satellite threads as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts