I would like to introduce myself....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BHNtechXpert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 3, 2011
Florida
My name is Gary and I recently joined the Corporate Social Media Team at Bright House Networks as their Online Forums Manager. Some of you may already know me as Ispgeek here and other communities on the web however effective today my username will change to BHNtechXpert.

The purpose behind this is to give everyone a consistent username across all online communities and to make it easy for you to identify that you are in fact speaking to an official representative of the company. My contact information will also be made available to each of these communities and I will also be working closely with each community operator to ensure that no question or situation is left unanswered.

In the past year Bright House Networks has fully embraced Social Media (Twitter, Facebook) as a powerful tool to interact with and support our customers in near real-time. Your response to these enhanced interaction options has been nothing less than amazing. The next evolutionary step for the Bright House Networks Social Media program includes reaching out to online forums, blogs and other unique and exciting forms of online communication to be announced soon and this is where I come into the picture.

My reach will include the entire Bright House Networks footprint (Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California). If you have a technical issue, concern or anything that might cause your experience with Bright House Networks to be anything less than outstanding...or if you have a comment, suggestion or feedback on how we can improve our services or processes to better meet your needs I want to know about it.

In addition to the above I’ll also keep you up to date on all the latest and greatest technology and services Bright House Networks has to offer including an occasional taste of coming soon technology and services and how to best utilize them in your busy lifestyles.

I receive immediate updates from each of these communities and I will normally respond to inquires quickly. Feel free to private message me anytime and I look forward to working with you.

Got it and thank you HDOrlando. You were already on my shortlist and I was about to reach out to you and something happened at one of your other homes...they kinda went off the grid for about an hour. You have a PM

My name is Gary …

Hello, Gary!

Welcome to SatelliteGuys.us!

Though I'm not in a serviced Bright House community, I have checked out the channel lineup. I'm most interested in HD. And Bright House has been ahead of both Dish Network and DirecTV in carrying a lot of channels that make me wish I had Bright House as an option. (I'm in Michigan.)

It's kind of you to be here to help.

Hello, Gary!

Welcome to SatelliteGuys.us!

Though I'm not in a serviced Bright House community, I have checked out the channel lineup. I'm most interested in HD. And Bright House has been ahead of both Dish Network and DirecTV in carrying a lot of channels that make me wish I had Bright House as an option. (I'm in Michigan.)

It's kind of you to be here to help.

Where in Michigan? You know we do service some areas there...right?

I'm not a Brighthouse customer, but kudos to Brighthouse for doing this here. If it works out anything like it has For Dish, it will create alot of goodwill and probably retain some customers.

BHNtechXpert, welcome. Good move on BHNs part to do this.

May I suggest you spend some of your spare time (ha!) looking over some of the existing threads here. That will give you a good feel for some of the things bothering customers and "things they want."

Glad to see Bright House here, #10 out of video subscribers served, big company. I personally can't receive their services, but would consider it if I could. Been to a relatives house in the Tampa area & was impressed with what I saw, video & internet. :up

BHNtechXpert, welcome. Good move on BHNs part to do this.

May I suggest you spend some of your spare time (ha!) looking over some of the existing threads here. That will give you a good feel for some of the things bothering customers and "things they want."

I have and rather than dig up old threads that may have been resolved I would rather offer to anyone who has any unresolved issues in those threads to please get with me. As for suggestion posts I'll probably be creating a thread for such things tomorrow. That way everything is in one place...hope that helps.

hello again gary. glad to see you taking advantage of all possible outlets!

Hi there Iceturkee!

Thanks and we are doing just that. This form of interaction is important and also serves as a foundation for working on "larger than phone life" situations that are difficult if not impossible to resolve by phone. I can spend whatever time it takes to work through those "special" technical moments that require multiple tech heads and lots of time consuming back n forth exchanges of information. Plus you guys are busy...I'm here pretty much here when you need me and if not I get immediate updates when you post so an answer normally won't be far away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)