I wouldnt watch BSG if it were being filmed in my guest bedroom

Yea I'm with you ... I watched one episode and that was enough for me.I loved the original as a kid but now it's nothing more than a soap opera.

Its a good show, but WAY to many topics on it. I totally agree.

We get it people, you want your show in HD.

I wanted to win the lottery tonight, but I will try again next week.

I liked BSG until season 3. Very droll. At least the final season looks promising.

It's the start of Tornado season in Oklahoma Kennya, so in all reality all we are going to get on the Tulsa locals are the weathermen and the radar map and those will be in sd except on KJRH

I didn't want to like BSG when it started, but, now I can't imagine imagine not watching it. I'm going to miss it when it's gone. At least there's Caprica to look forward to.

Never watched it, don't want to watch it, but good lord I wish E* would add SciFiHD so that we could stop hearing the complaints ;) Just kidding of course. I know that if a channel I really enjoyed was out there in HD but not being offered I'd be upset too.

Yea I'm with you ... I watched one episode and that was enough for me.I loved the original as a kid but now it's nothing more than a soap opera.

With the writers strike we had time so we watched the new BSG and caught up to the current season. Then we watched the originals. It was kind of fun. We are big SciFi viewers for a lot of programs.

This sounds more like a fun "add your own ending here" thread.

I wouldn't watch BSG if it were ... [insert rest of sentence].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)