I805 footprint

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
Can someone please tell me if the footprint of Intelsat 805 @ 55.5W reaches all the U.S. or just some parts. I've been trying to get that bird and can't raise any signal here in the Midwest. Maybe my dish arm won't go far enough East. Thanks.

Can someone please tell me if the footprint of Intelsat 805 @ 55.5W reaches all the U.S. or just some parts.
55,5w-C-.jpg55,5w.jpg

Can someone please tell me if the footprint of Intelsat 805 @ 55.5W reaches all the U.S. or just some parts. I've been trying to get that bird and can't raise any signal here in the Midwest. Maybe my dish arm won't go far enough East. Thanks.

I had it in MN just fine when I had my 6 foot dish set up

Thanks guys. The limit switch on my arm must be stopping it before it gets to 55.5W I can get 58W just fine, but no 55.5. I'll try again when it warms up out.

My 7.5 footer hits 58 with ease. I'm kind of afraid to push it to 55.... don't want to risk a flop-over. :eek:

I'm in the same boat eurosport! Had my dish almost flop over once when my 4dtv decided to run my dish all the way to the east limit and beyond one night during it's daily guide update on Galaxy 10. Motorola called it "the runaway actuator bug!" Want no more of that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)