IBM Research project to play Jeopardy! in February

I saw the commercial for it and it is interesting to say the least.

I will definitely want to watch this. It will be quite interesting. The jepardy answers/questions are so much more than a simple internet search. When you have categories like Sigorny Weaver characters and clues like "astonishing facts" and you have to answer "Ripley's believe it or not" that is quite a bit of logic to figure it out.

If they do manage to figure this out, it could be quite the search engine improvement. I would love to have a search engine you could ask things and it figured out what you meant.

I will definitely want to watch this. It will be quite interesting. The jepardy answers/questions are so much more than a simple internet search. When you have categories like Sigorny Weaver characters and clues like "astonishing facts" and you have to answer "Ripley's believe it or not" that is quite a bit of logic to figure it out.

If they do manage to figure this out, it could be quite the search engine improvement. I would love to have a search engine you could ask things and it figured out what you meant.

Do listen/watch some of the videos from the site I posted above. It's very interesting.