Idiot Chad Johnson changes his name to Chad Ocho Cinco

Chad never seizes to amaze…

If NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell thought Chad Ochocinco’s name changing days were over, he has another thing coming. Ochocinco announced on his live USTREAM broadcast Sunday morning that he will be legally changing his last name to “Hachi Go” next season. “Hachi Go” is Japanese for 8 – 5.

Chad Ochocinco to Change Last Name to “Hachi Go”

chad_ochocinco_hachi_go.jpg

I heard about this yesterday but the source where it was coming from wasn't the best. Well I guess its true.

It's good he is changing it to another language. If you translate his name Chad Javon Ocho Cinco from Spanish to English, it's Chad Soap Eight Five.

I wonder what Chad or Javon means in Japanese?

Ummm.. Chad... It's Hati, not Hachi. It's pronounced Hachi (sort of - it's a hard T with an s trailing the T as one sound), but spelled Hati. :)

hati [hachi] ?
Go ?

How about a jersey with just ?? ?

Ummm.. Chad... It's Hati, not Hachi. It's pronounced Hachi (sort of - it's a hard T with an s trailing the T as one sound), but spelled Hati. :)

hati [hachi] ?
Go ?

I looked it up and if you are referring to the actual number then it is "hati", but for somebody's name it is spelled "hachi".

hati [hachi] ?
Go ?

Does he have to buy up all the NFL jerseys with his OchoStinko name on it ?

Maybe he's telling us that he wants to play in Japan ....

How many times can you legally change your name ... once a year ?

hati [hachi] ?
Go ?

I agree, he's just a moron.

I take back the things I said about this guy getting it. He gets it all right, what it takes to get what he wants.

Last edited:
oh darn

Ocho Stinko said when he scored a TD he was going to steal Ragnar's (Vikes mascot) giant horn. Guess he forgot Ragnar works as a security guard at a school

Ragnar's horn was safe :)

Around when this thread started, I more or less agreed that this guy was an idiot.

I've come full circle on him, and love this guy. He is so entertaining, and is so good to his fans, both directly via Twitter and generally being very generous. You can often find him on Twitter going into a store and buying everyone there the game he went to pick up, among other things.

The guy is just entertaining, in addition to being one hell of a football player.

Around when this thread started, I more or less agreed that this guy was an idiot.

I've come full circle on him, and love this guy. He is so entertaining, and is so good to his fans, both directly via Twitter and generally being very generous. You can often find him on Twitter going into a store and buying everyone there the game he went to pick up, among other things.

The guy is just entertaining, in addition to being one hell of a football player.

Did you also know Chad has his own iPhone app?

He is the hardest working player the Bengals have. He is the first one at the stadium and is the last one to leave most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)