If Charlie ran a TV station...

they would give away prizes like trips to nashville for a concert but you have to provice your own transperstation to an airport 500 miles away. if you cant afford to get there, then you can take the alternate prize of a free hat and t shirt from vendors.

Sounds like someone needs to live closer to an airport.

LOL.. hell even my job requires me to drive to the airport for their paid for trips.
Well, this wasn't for a job. It was for an all expenses paid trip to see Taylor Swift in concert. That changed to my choice of Sugarland,Brad Paisley,Reba, or Darius Rucker. Also, they decided to just pay for the airfare and hotel. Would you like to hear the voicemails proclaiming what I've won? I hope you aren't like 1 of your fellow staff members, with the assumption that 2 people could drive 1000 miles round trip, pay for meals for 2 days and taxi to the concert, and only be out $50? Things must be a lot cheaper in Michigan!

Well, this wasn't for a job. It was for an all expenses paid trip to see Taylor Swift in concert. That changed to my choice of Sugarland,Brad Paisley,Reba, or Darius Rucker. Also, they decided to just pay for the airfare and hotel. Would you like to hear the voicemails proclaiming what I've won? I hope you aren't like 1 of your fellow staff members, with the assumption that 2 people could drive 1000 miles round trip, pay for meals for 2 days and taxi to the concert, and only be out $50? Things must be a lot cheaper in Michigan!

I was talking about a trip I won from my job. They paid for airfare and hotel. I went with no issues. I was smiling ear to ear the whole time. I didn't expect them to pick me up, drive me to New Orleans, etc. It's not their fault I live that far from a major airport.

If Charlie ran a TV station it would be called WinTV. And it would require you to incessantly reboot to get back your TV. It would also require that you uninstall your tv out of the house and then bring it back in with the help of friends.

He would also have a button on the remote that would mimmick CTRL+ALT+DEL to reset the station.

He would also call it "Winderz TV" down here in God's country.

LMAO! You remembered me! Oh, the Starz MP3 speaker they sent me, has a short in it too. They told me that I could fix it with electrical tape and a soldering iron!

I found your post about the CMT prize. What was the deal/point? You erased all your post in that thread and made it, to be blunt, pointless.

Nope, Dish should have delivered what was promised!

Did the details of the promotion say anything about covering transportation to/from the airport? If it stated that portion of transportation was your responsibility (or alternatively not part of the promotion), then you received what was promised.

[QUOTE=jwgreen68;1823606]Well, this wasn't for a job. It was for an all expenses paid trip to see Taylor Swift in concert. That changed to my choice of Sugarland,Brad Paisley,Reba, or Darius Rucker. Also, they decided to just pay for the airfare and hotel. Would you like to hear the voicemails proclaiming what I've won? I hope you aren't like 1 of your fellow staff members, with the assumption that 2 people could drive 1000 miles round trip, pay for meals for 2 days and taxi to the concert, and only be out $50? Things must be a lot cheaper in Michigan![/QUOTE]

I am confused. They were paying for your airfare, correct? I don't understand why you would have to drive 500 miles to get to an airport. There must be quite a few airports near you that you could have gone to. Springfield Mo. perhaps.

[QUOTE=jwgreen68;1823606]Well, this wasn't for a job. It was for an all expenses paid trip to see Taylor Swift in concert. That changed to my choice of Sugarland,Brad Paisley,Reba, or Darius Rucker. Also, they decided to just pay for the airfare and hotel. Would you like to hear the voicemails proclaiming what I've won? I hope you aren't like 1 of your fellow staff members, with the assumption that 2 people could drive 1000 miles round trip, pay for meals for 2 days and taxi to the concert, and only be out $50? Things must be a lot cheaper in Michigan!

I am confused. They were paying for your airfare, correct? I don't understand why you would have to drive 500 miles to get to an airport. There must be quite a few airports near you that you could have gone to. Springfield Mo. perhaps. [/QUOTE]
Springfield wasn't the lowest cost option-KC was.

The favorite show would be the Chuckles & Jingles Show showing old kung fu and monster movies since no one wants to pay to see them. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts