If I return my Voom

passing_ships

Passing Ships
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area. CA
If I decide to terminate my "no obligations" Voom subscription, I know I have to return my receiver. Uninstalling the dish from my roof is another matter. Will Voom pay the installer to uninstall the dish? Do they even want the dish back?

What does VOOM do with all the "used" equipment?

I know just by reading this forum that some have had VOOM removed. What is voom doing with all that used equipment? Are they just recycling it back to the customers? Will I be getting someone elses equipment? What about the missing parts? Maybe that's why some have reported that the installers are missing parts? :confused:

I signed up for VOOM twice now (first time, I wasn't "in the system" :mad: ). I have my install scheduled for June 15th. I am just wondering what I will get when the installer arrives. Will it be someone elses problem setup? :eek:

Anyone done a uninstall yet?

Has anyone gone thru with a uninstall yet? :confused: Would be nice if we could get a post with someones feedback who has gone thru this process. I can't imagine a tech coming out and rolling up the RG6. The STB, dish and OTA ant. would be my guess.

kryten98371 said:
I know just by reading this forum that some have had VOOM removed. What is voom doing with all that used equipment? Are they just recycling it back to the customers?

According to the customer agreement you could get new or reconditioned equipment if you lease.

"...we will have the right, at our discretion, to replace it with new or reconditioned equipment..."

-John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts