If I swap out my Genie Mini for another HD DVR, will my AM21 on my Genie work with it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I don't want another service call from the people who put up my antenna to put a connection in my second room; plus I don't think my landlord would like anymore holes drilled in my apartment; not to mention I'd have to pay for another AM21 if my Genie's AM21 wouldn't work with it. So basically I ONLY want to exchange my Genie Mini for another DVR if it'd work with the AM21 that's connected to my main Genie. Anyone have any answers?

AM21 will only work with the Genie, in a Genie/ DVR setup. You could watch recorded shows on the DVR from the AM21, through whole home. But, you would need a separate AM21 and antenna run to the DVR to have AM21 channels on the DVR. The mini, functions from the Genie and so the AM21 channels also function.

AM21 will only work with the Genie, in a Genie/ DVR setup. You could watch recorded shows on the DVR from the AM21, through whole home. But, you would need a separate AM21 and antenna run to the DVR to have AM21 channels on the DVR. The mini, functions from the Genie and so the AM21 channels also function.
That's what I thought. I guess I'll keep my Genie Mini then. Thanks!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts