If one were to "move"?

When I set up the appointment to have the HWS installed, I told them the address where the tech should go(my billing address), there were no questions asked. Like I said, they don't really care.
That said, I'm fairly certain there may be a few CSR's at Dish that are pretty anal about such things and may question the address situation, but I've not encountered any of then thus far.
It isn't as much about the CSR refusing or getting the address wrong as it is the system automatically is set to use the service address on service calls, and it can get sticky for them to override it. That is why I would always change my service address back to my physical location before setting up a service call, just in case.

i am going to assume they use the same system they have always used, and if that is the case then the CSR has no say about it. The tech will schedule to the service address every time. The only way around that, is to update the service address in the system prior to scheduling the tech.

Why would the tech go to your billing address for a service call, especially when you have a different service address ?
When I set up the appointment to have the HWS installed, I told them the address where the tech should go(my billing address), there were no questions asked. Like I said, they don't really care.
That said, I'm fairly certain there may be a few CSR's at Dish that are pretty anal about such things and may question the address situation, but I've not encountered any of then thus far.

i am going to assume they use the same system they have always used, and if that is the case then the CSR has no say about it. The tech will schedule to the service address every time. The only way around that, is to update the service address in the system prior to scheduling the tech.
Obviously, there is more than one way around that, and my HWS install at my billing address is ample proof.