Please reply by conversation.

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
The following HD locals were added....

12 WYES (PBS)
Note: 12.1 is not the same as the SD Channel 12. Odd but true. 12.2 actually is the same as the SD Channel 12. However, it is not a horrible thing. Just leave SD Channel 12 and HD Channel 12 in your favorite list.

32 WLAE (PBS)

54 WUPL (My Network TV)
I do not think that I have ever seen any real HD on WUPL. Hopefully, that changes soon...

In addition, 38 WNOL (The CW) was added a while back if anyone missed it...

I think they mostly added WNOL for us folks in the Biloxi/Gulfport market who just got locals (well half Biloxi, half NOLA stations) in June. In fact if anyone gets a new install in the Biloxi market like I did here when I moved here a month ago, they don't install a slimline with 5 LNB , they only install a slimline with 3 LNB because, all of the locals that we get are HD and there is no need to install the SD local LNB. I didn't know about this until last week when I tried to "move" to a NOLA market address. Since I live close enough to get all Biloxi locals on an antenna I figured I'd move but the NOLA SD's wouldn't come up on my SD DVR and the CSR said they had do a service call to replace the LNB's. So to anyone that lives in Biloxi or Hattiesburg which will soon get locals, you won't be able to "move" unless you have all HD equipment or a 5 line slimline.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)