If you could bring one show back...

Wow, most mentioned are good shows that had long runs. Some jumped the shark, some closed down instead of jumping.

The ones I mourn are the ones that never got to finish their story. Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies have been mentioned. I'd add Tru Calling and Dead Like me to the list.

I know Dead Like Me had the direct to video release to tie things up, but it was fairly unsatisfying.

Oh, yeah. Also Maximum Bob. The Elmore Leonard adaptions are always fun and quirky.

NBC's Earth 2.It died much too young.It was in that death slot,Sunday night at 700PM opposite 60 Minutes.I loved Jessica Steen,the Doctor.A fine product out of Canada !! :) :)

Earth 2 was awesome, I love the show, but it died way early. Frustrating thing was they never really ended it. Tim Curry played a great villian.

However...not mentioned yet: Homicide: Life on the Street. Great cast, excellent directing/acting/script. My all time favorite show.

If I had magical powers and stuff..I would first behead whoever made the decision to end 2 of my favorite shows:

1. JAG - the season finale was a really good ending...good enough to warrant a comeback if you all remember what happened at the end.

2. North Shore - remember that? It ran for I THINK 2 seasons. I don't know why the *()*)_ they ended that show. Guess ratings had a lot to do with it eh???

The Dana Carvey Show. I will never understand why it was canceled . You can see the shows on hulu and they will be releasing it on dvd. I never laughed so hard .

Enterprise - they canceled it right after they figured out a good formula in Season 4, plus it hadn't gotten to the Romulan War yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)