IFC and FUSE

Since I'm not receiving WE can I "assume" that both IFC and FUSE are now part of the Welcome Package since this is the package I subscribe to?

They are in Free Preview until mid January

164 - FUSE [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar14 119W TP 15 ConUS beam (Fuse) (A) (FP)
164 - FUSE [MPEG4 SD] added to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 22 ConUS beam (Fuse) (A) (FP)
298 - IFC [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar14 119W TP 06 ConUS beam (Independent Film Channel) (A) (FP)
298 - IFC [MPEG4 SD] added to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 15 ConUS beam (Independent Film Channel) (A) (FP)
358 - SUND [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar14 119W TP 15 ConUS beam (Sundance Channel) (A) (FP)
358 - SUND [MPEG4 SD] added to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 22 ConUS beam (Sundance Channel) (A) (FP)

But WE also says free preview
128 - STYLE (Style) - EchoStar14 119W TP 12 ConUS beam renamed to WE (WE tv (Women's Entertainment)) (A) (FP)
128 - STYLE (Style) - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 15 ConUS beam renamed to WE (WE tv (Women's Entertainment)) (A) (FP)

http://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview/

Since I'm not receiving WE can I "assume" that both IFC and FUSE are now part of the Welcome Package since this is the package I subscribe to?

Once the free preview ends, Fuse will be available in AT120 and above. IFC will be available in AT120 and above, Latino Dos, Max. Are you getting any error messages when you try to access 128 WEtv?

FUSE will also be in Latino 2?

And just checking the channels... Why don't we (latino 2) have WE and Sundance Channel now, if we had them before?

Last edited:
FUSE will also be in Latino 2?

And just checking the channels... Why don't we (latino 2) have WE and Sundance Channel now, if we had them before?

You should. WEtv comes off satellite 72.7 transponder 15 and 119 transponder 12. Do you have a good signal from either of those satellites and transponder?

From the information I have FUSE will not be in the Latino packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)