IHeart App Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Hey guys I am asking this question for a friend of mine. She has an hr44, and is trying to use the iHeartRadio app on the genie. Is there a trick that needs to be done to make it work, or is there a glitch with the app itself. She has Windstream Internet with 12 Meg down so it should be plenty enough speed to be able to stream. T i a

Did she use the activation code they supply?

Did she use the activation code they supply?

I can't speak for the Directv app but in general you don't have to use the code, there should be "not at this time" selection and then the app will open. You need to sign in only if you want to save channels, favorite them etc or sign up for the paid version.

Alrighty she said she use the activation code and still a no-go. Not sure if it might be internet-related but like I say she is using Windstream.

Thanks everyone. She tried everything still a no go. Not sure if it would help, but I suggested she call DirecTV tech support to see what they could do to help.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
She can't get it to do nothing. It is as if there is no internet connection. Pandora works just fine so not sure what is wrong. I'm about 50 miles from her so tinkering first hand is hard. The last time I had DirecTV was 7 years ago with an HR24 so lots have changed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)