Im a Dish customer again

I wondered why the sky turned dark and a blare of trumpets was heard throughout the land....... ;)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What a week,someone discovers the lochness monster with apple maps,and Claude comes back to dish!Is this a sign of an impending apocalypse?:D

He must be doing that so when he complains about it the dish folks can't say "you don't have it anymore so why do you care"? ;)

He must be doing that so when he complains about it the dish folks can't say "you don't have it anymore so why do you care"? ;)

Lol

Actually needed service at another place and this was the most easiest way to get some tv without doing a contract or having to lease equipment. Can't beat the price also on a no contract

Time to Celebrate.

BRING OUT THE KOOL-AID!

jj+walker.jpg

After all the criticism about Dish, it's the last thing I would suspect Claude to do, I guess the grass wasn't green enough so he took the first step to plant the seed :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Just called today to try to cancel. Getting 2 months of free service, plus a free month of all the movie channels.

Couldn't believe retention did what they did.

So you have only been a sub since 4/18 and they offered all that to keep you ? MAN, I've got to call and threaten to cancel on all 3 of my accounts and see what I get offered.

They probably know Claude pretty well there and wanted to keep him happy because they knew he'd say all kinds of bad things on here. ;)

Couldn't believe Retention tried that hard to keep you happy on month-to-month.
Maybe I should give it a try. ;) !
Havent been a customer for years, but might still have a 508 or 301 kicking around.
Lol

Actually needed service at another place and this was the most easiest way to get some tv without doing a contract or having to lease equipment. Can't beat the price also on a no contract
Ever hear of OTA?
Cant beat the price, & no contract.
But here in Los Angeles, we have over 100 channels.
How bad is it at your place?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)