Im a Dish customer again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wondered why the sky turned dark and a blare of trumpets was heard throughout the land....... ;)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What a week,someone discovers the lochness monster with apple maps,and Claude comes back to dish!Is this a sign of an impending apocalypse?:D

He must be doing that so when he complains about it the dish folks can't say "you don't have it anymore so why do you care"? ;)

He must be doing that so when he complains about it the dish folks can't say "you don't have it anymore so why do you care"? ;)

Lol

Actually needed service at another place and this was the most easiest way to get some tv without doing a contract or having to lease equipment. Can't beat the price also on a no contract

Time to Celebrate.

BRING OUT THE KOOL-AID!

jj+walker.jpg

After all the criticism about Dish, it's the last thing I would suspect Claude to do, I guess the grass wasn't green enough so he took the first step to plant the seed :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Just called today to try to cancel. Getting 2 months of free service, plus a free month of all the movie channels.

Couldn't believe retention did what they did.

So you have only been a sub since 4/18 and they offered all that to keep you ? MAN, I've got to call and threaten to cancel on all 3 of my accounts and see what I get offered.

They probably know Claude pretty well there and wanted to keep him happy because they knew he'd say all kinds of bad things on here. ;)

Couldn't believe Retention tried that hard to keep you happy on month-to-month.
Maybe I should give it a try. ;) !
Havent been a customer for years, but might still have a 508 or 301 kicking around.
Lol

Actually needed service at another place and this was the most easiest way to get some tv without doing a contract or having to lease equipment. Can't beat the price also on a no contract
Ever hear of OTA?
Cant beat the price, & no contract.
But here in Los Angeles, we have over 100 channels.
How bad is it at your place?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)