I'm a soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMane4Ever

Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
I'm a soldier who lost a leg in Iraq.

I came back home in darkness with so many bandages without anybody noticing us.

I have made a vow to myself to reveal the lies of those who stole my life.

Here is the truth they are trying to conceal from you

As casualties mount in Iraq, so has the monetary cost of the war. The military is now spending more than $5.8 billion each month, top officials told Congress this week.

The Army, with about 110,000 soldiers on the ground in Iraq, has a monthly "burn rate" of $4.7 billion.

The Air Force is spending about $800 million monthly.

The Marines, which are spearheading the fighting in Fallujah, had an average monthly war cost of $300 million

The US government uses lots of methods to reduce the number of victims:

Only American soldiers are counted into the statistics, and even in this category they don't give the exact numbers

And what if we knew that the US government gave thousands of non-Americans promises of a citizenship if they fight in Iraq

and what if we knew that The US government uses thousands of American, British, and other bounty killers who work for the "special security companies" for high salaries and the US government isn't responsible for their safety

Number of killed soldiers till now: 9,500

Number of wounded soldiers till now: 24,000

Number of deserters: 8,000

Number of bounty killers in Iraq: 27,000

Number of bounty killers killed till now: 16,300

Iraqi daily average attacks: 80-90

And u can get a look on this information yourself using this link:

No offense but outside of the listed expenses that we already have heard about long before this post I would have to see some kind of evidence other than an obscure post on a small forum on the web.

If you feel so negative about the entire Iraq war Why did you volunteer for the armed services?

The same type of posts are all over usenet

yep this is spam. have seen this posted all over.

plus this is an incorrect statement.

"The Marines, which are spearheading the fighting in Fallujah, had an average monthly war cost of $300 million"

the Marines are under the Navy. the Marines receive their money from the Navy. the Marines have their buget from the Navy.

when i noticed this comment, it immediately sent me into a fit. It's obviously started by some dumb antiwar protestor, because anyone who actually pays very close attention to this stuff knows all the statistics are wrong, and second of all, i know many many many people over there, and every one of those soldiers over there believes in what they're fighting for. They're willing to risk their own lives to fight for something they believe in, that should be the point, not whether or not someone who chose to stay back here thinks it's not ethical.

The real tell-tale sign is hearing some soldier who lost a limb in combat come back complaining primarily about the financial cost of the war. :rolleyes:

Michael-Berlin said:
BTW ... I'm watching "Black Hawk Down" right now on ORF 1 (Austrian TV)

well ... it's another war ... but it's about the killing of soldiers :(

I'd say something but the self appointed P.C. police would get their panties in a a wad again. :shh

NightRyder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)