I'm back from the dead

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I am back after being sick for the last 3 days. It was horrible. I lost 8 pounds in 2 days.:eek:

8 pounds?!?! You must have spent more time in the bathroom than in bed. :)

This stomach virus just swept through my house too. Got my two youngest sons and my one yr. old daughter, and your's truly. I lost 8 pounds and 2 nights sleep taking care of the little ones. 8 bedding changes between the 2 little ones. Nasty fare, indeed! Glad to hear you're better Ramy.

This stomach virus just swept through my house too. Got my two youngest sons and my one yr. old daughter, and your's truly. I lost 8 pounds and 2 nights sleep taking care of the little ones. 8 bedding changes between the 2 little ones. Nasty fare, indeed!
We had it hit my family last year. It was nasty, our youngest son's (7-8 months at the time) stomach collapsed. So we had to give him a tiny bit of pedialite every 15 minutes to help "reinflate" his stomach. There was no sleep going on that couple of days for the wife and me.

We bought pedialite stock. I went through a bottle by myself, the little ones drank a bottle too. Worst case of the "runs", I've ever seen. Wouldn't wish this on my enemies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)