I'm done with trying to get Dish

The third time was a charm. I ordered through Dishstore and this time equipment that the installer brought was correct (thanks Claude). OTA module is working fine. Majority of the channels come at the same signal strenth as with Directv AM21 tuner. One channels is stronger and one channel is weaker. AM21 also splits signal internally to two tuners.

I do have some questions.

1) what is good signal strength from conus transponders from 129?
2) is there any way to bring progress/status bar while playing a show other than pressing pause (pressing play would do it for directv receivers)?
3) is there any way to exclude channels that I don't get from search results?

I figured Claude would get it fixed up for you when you gave him the chance. He setup me almost a year ago and I've been loving it ever since. I also got a brand new 722 like I wanted.

The tech was a little hesitant to set me up with 110/119 with 61.5 wing as he said it would hit the tree. I had a 811 w/ Voom there a while back. He got confused about why the look angle for 61.5 was different between Austin, T:mad:his home area) and my area. Once I explained he was like.....oh...and that's why 110/119 is lower over here? ;) I started to question whether he had really installed Cband dishes for several years back in the day.

From the attitude of the OP I'm not sure Claude really wants the customer.
I am confused as to why the OP seems so pissed off.
Every order I see for a DVR and a single tuner says 722k and a 211k .I wonder what the problem is with the OP's situation.

as far as it being the tech's fault thats wrong. the warehouse stocks our product as for the the K if it says it than thats what we use

After having few days to play with my new receivers, these are my few observations.

- Receivers are much faster than directv's
- Picture on dish receivers is definitely on the softer side
- What I didn't expect to see was softer ota picture. I have sagetv and ota picture it produces is much sharper. Both are connected to my receiver using HDMI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)