I'm new to CE....can I download new HD GI now or do I have to wait until the Friday window?

You would have to wait for the CE window, which is normally Friday and Saturday nights, however with this weekend being Thanksgiving Weekend it is unknown if there will be a CE release this week or not yet.

ronss, try downloading the new gui after midnight et. It may be in the datastream then. It is being sent out to targeted areas, so normally only the ones intended to get it will, but if you force a download during that time, you will likely receive it then. IIRC, the latest software is version 0577 or something like that. Good luck!

The latest download is for 057B. And the availability, depending on the receiver of course, can be found here -
DirecTV Firmware Watcher .

According to the chart, 057B can be downloaded between 12 AM and 1AM Pacific time tonight for the HR24-500. Since you failed to post which model receiver you have, I have no idea when it will be available for you ( unless, of course, you have the HR24-500 ).

The latest download is for 057B. And the availability, depending on the receiver of course, can be found here -
DirecTV Firmware Watcher .

According to the chart, 057B can be downloaded between 12 AM and 1AM Pacific time tonight for the HR24-500. Since you failed to post which model receiver you have, I have no idea when it will be available for you ( unless, of course, you have the HR24-500 ).
How do you get this info ahead of time, when I was watching it over the weekend, it only showed REAL time, nothing coming up that I know of.

if they dont do a ce friday cause of thanksgiving due it wednesday instead imo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts