I'm not eligible but no one knows why :(

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AIsmail

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
Stewartsville, NJ
I've been trying to take advantage of the some of the 1/2 price premium movie channel promotions I've read about online. I've chatted with two different CSRs (one last month and one this month) regarding the issue and I've been told that my account is not eligible. I ask them why and they have no clue. I've been a customer for nearly 2 years and I spend $95 or so a month. Does anyone know how I become eligible? Thanks in advance.

Is that new? When I had Dish it wasn't at all uncommon to see programming deals come along even in the first few months of subscribing with them.

Yeah its been like that for awhile, since they figured they dont make anything on a new customer until they have been a customer for 2 years. :)

I've been trying to take advantage of the some of the 1/2 price premium movie channel promotions I've read about online. I've chatted with two different CSRs (one last month and one this month) regarding the issue and I've been told that my account is not eligible. I ask them why and they have no clue. I've been a customer for nearly 2 years and I spend $95 or so a month. Does anyone know how I become eligible? Thanks in advance.

I can look into this for you. If you would just please PM me with your account information.

If you've participated in a programming promotion in the last 6 months or were a subscriber to the offered channel in the last 6 months, you are not eligible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts