Mar 7, 2005
DONORA PA
Read Message
Help

From HENRY BILL <bill_henrytg@yahoo.com>
Date 2006/03/20 Mon AM 09:21:49 EST
To saxxxx0x@verxxxx.net
Subject GOOD DAY Bob xxxx .

From The Desk of: Mr Henry Bill.ESQ. Dear friend, Compliment of the day. Please excuse my intrusion into your private life without your prior permission. I hope my mail will not cause you much embarrassment as I write to you in good faith. I am Mr.Henry Bill. Attorney at LAW and personal Attorney to one of the families that lost their lives in Moenchengladbach plane crash of 31sth July 2000, Since then I have made several enquiries even to their Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. However, it was after these several unsuccessful attempts that I decided to look for a good/understanding foreign partner who know what business is all about and can keep secrets regards to mutual transactions like this. Hence I contacted you for your assistance. I am contacting you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance company where this huge deposits were lodged. Meanwhile,the finance company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty-one official working days. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 4 years now I seek your consent to present as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of his account valued at $USD20.5 million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 45% to me and 45% to you,while 10% should be for expenses of taxes as your government may require. I have all necessary legal documents that will be used to back up this claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal,you will reach me through the above email or my chambers email address: (henrybill@lawyer.com) . I expect your urgent response indicating your full interest in this great business transaction to our both mutual trust. Your telephone and fax number will be needed for our easy communication.
Best regards, Mr.Henry Bill ESQ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, mr hill and i have some moon dust for sale.....cheap.:devil: :rolleyes: :D

I really get a laugh over the woman in africa who found me as one of the sole heirs of some guy that I never heard of. I think that I would get a registered letter before I would get an email from Nigeria.

That has to rank right up their with ebay closing my account every other day and PayPal needing me to verify my bank info at least a few times per week.

Losers!

It's so sad, but amazing how many people actually fall for it. I personally know a guy who fell for it, luckily got his money back. The guy is an intelligent person too :(

I like this site
http://www.419eater.com/

cracks me up some of the stuff people try.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I get like 50 of those a day. What junk.

so scott,

two possible reasons, you have more $$$ or are consider an easy target (think larry fine having a child with peg bundy)

LOL

Wait a minute, some of those are real! I actually won the UK lottery last month (5 million pounds). Because it's more money that I can handle I wouldn't mind sharing with you guys here. Just send me your HD TVs, HD tivo, 622, or any other HD related material as a small fee and I'll be more than happy to give you half of my prize! :devil:

When one of these does get through, always on yahoo, I respond and tell them I have a bank account in the cayman islands set-up for just these kind of deals. I tell them that I look forward to profitting from the death of their loved ones or whatever crap they say, and want to get the money asap.

I tell them I do this 2-3 times a month and my cut is 75-85% and the rest will go to some charity, currently that is the "Eric needs a new 200 inch CRT Front projo aid group of Salem Ohio" I can give you all the address for your checks (might just be tax deductable).

Well that is always the last time I hear from them!!

There is a website somewhere, I don't remember, that has a whole string of emails where the "victim" strings along the con artist for a while before the crook realizes that he's being conned. It's a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)