I'm unloading all my C/KU stuff. Come get it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dave Gerstner

Original poster
Mar 28, 2011
OK. I officially have no time to watch TV or play with sat stuff. My dish head days are over. Here's what I need to get rid of:

Paraclipse Eclipse 12' with Proform H-H 180 horizon to horizon mount and counterweight.

Prodelin 12' commercial fiberglass with linear actuator mount.

Both dishes have C-KU LNB setups with PLL KU LNB's and high end DRO C-band LNB's

Chaparral Monterey 95 and 140 analog receivers.

Coship DVB3188C auto SR search FTA receiver.

DVB2000-equipped Nokia 9200 Auto SR search FTA receiver with SCART to RCA cable

Emitor Satlook MarkIII spectrim/signal analyzer.

Suunto compass-inlinometer.

Site survey aimer.

A few more feeds LNB's etc.

Everything is located SE of Dodge City Kansas and I am not able to ship.

Come with a big trailer and an insanely low offer andyou can have it all.

Here's a link to some photos and info from my old web page.

http://www.carrollsweb.com/dgerst/sat.htm

contact me at dave@davegerstner.com

Welcome aboard, and thanks for posting your toys, Dave.

We'll get someone right over there! :)
(no, not me)

- okay boys 'n girls, go get it! - - ;)

Welcome to SatGuys! I'm wondering if you already got rid of the Motorola 922 shown on your webpage. I would be very interested in that and any toys that go with it. BTW, SatGuys has a classified section - - - you may want to post your stuff there too.

Hi Dave. I'm in Hays and I'm interested in either/both of your dishes if they are not spoken for. I'll send a follow-up message to your email addy.

Dan Miller

Not getting married. I've been married for 15 years. TV is just much less a part of my life now. An occasional DVD, Netflix show, or internet video is all I have time/desire for. Radio's about all that's on in our house these days. I used to do tons of feedhunting and it was a blast though. Never knew what you were gonna find. Especially in the analog days. SCPC and subcarrier audio was neat too. I started in 1985. And sorry folks I sold the 4DTV stuff some time ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)