Important - FyreTV Beta Testers - Stress Test Tonight 10PM EST!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
Reposting this from an email, but its important that all beta testers join in tonight! The last load test only had 100-ish users, not nearly enough. There are a lot of beta testers from SatelliteGuys, so we need to get out there and help support this test!!!

-John

Server Load Tests
When: Thursday Night, November 6th
Time: 10pm – 11pm EST.
Watch what: Mobster’s Ball (a very high quality movie from Wicked Pictures)
Why: There are many back-end features recently implemented on the system and we will need to test their integration with the set-top box.

Let’s Chat, if you want to know what’s going on at the time of testing or just want to get to know your other BETA testers, please see below for the live chat login:

You will need to go to: FyreTV Support Chat

I tried to do their last test but kept timing out or got a message about no more money in account, gave up after 15 min.

Yeah, if you go to the online chat it works better. Last time once they hit around 150 users, the servers gave out. So they had to reboot (hence the error messages).

Last Tuesday (election night, bad choice), they didn't get enough users to really test the server. Sounds like they have some nice new hardware there, and only hit 50% of one of the cores of the server.

-John

Reposting this from an email, but its important that all beta testers join in tonight! The last load test only had 100-ish users, not nearly enough. There are a lot of beta testers from SatelliteGuys, so we need to get out there and help support this test!!!

I for one rarely come all the way down here to the IPTV threads. To be honest when I think of FyreTV, I think of the Backroom where all the other FyreTV posts are. Not enough can be said IMHO about keeping things all in one place where people can know where to look. We seem to be real bad here about having 50 different posts all about the same thing, some at the same time frame, so it make it hard to keep together or organized.

***OFFICAL FyreTV Reviews & Comments***

SatelliteGuys FyreTV Alpha Review!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)