Impossible hopper job!

So I just looked at the route for tomorrow. This cust called in today to cancel his account, the notes VERY CLEARLY say that if the wireless joeys wouldn't work, then they would waive the ETF and cancel the acct. Well as you can imagine, the csr today pretty much forced a tc on this guy, saying they'll send a tech out ONE MORE TIME to try to fix the issue. R12 on me now. Thanks Dish!

So I just looked at the route for tomorrow. This cust called in today to cancel his account, the notes VERY CLEARLY say that if the wireless joeys wouldn't work, then they would waive the ETF and cancel the acct. Well as you can imagine, the csr today pretty much forced a tc on this guy, saying they'll send a tech out ONE MORE TIME to try to fix the issue. R12 on me now. Thanks Dish!

WOW, what does all this mean?

Basically that the CSR's at Dish suck. This poor guy has been dealing with one hopper working, and four clients(joeys) not for over a month, because he was willing to wait for the wireless joeys. Dish agreed that they would let him out of his contract if we couldn't get the system working with wireless joeys. And we couldn't. The R12 thing just means that it's a bad mark against me, only because the csr wouldn't honor what the office of the president of Dish agreed to do. Yet. We're not going back there tho, it's pointless.

Basically that the CSR's at Dish suck. This poor guy has been dealing with one hopper working, and four clients(joeys) not for over a month, because he was willing to wait for the wireless joeys. Dish agreed that they would let him out of his contract if we couldn't get the system working with wireless joeys. And we couldn't. The R12 thing just means that it's a bad mark against me, only because the csr wouldn't honor what the office of the president of Dish agreed to do. Yet. We're not going back there tho, it's pointless.
So Dish is not letting him out of contract till a technician trys one more time? And you will not be allowed to give it another try?

NO, let him stay and let him tell everybody he knows how bad DISH is . That's just what DISH needs : negative publicity for the hopper/wireless joeys. :rollingeyes

This is why the customer concerns need to be addressed quickly and they should be given something for their troubles so they don't have any reason to spread negative comments to everyone they know about DISH.

Reactions: charlesrshell
NO, let him stay and let him tell everybody he knows how bad DISH is . That's just what DISH needs : negative publicity for the hopper/wireless joeys. :rollingeyes

This is why the customer concerns need to be addressed quickly and they should be given something for their troubles so they don't have any reason to spread negative comments to everyone they know about DISH.
EXACTLY!

But doesn't it leave a thorn in your side that it was never resolved to get it working?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thats some BS that you got hit on a TC or now the stupid RC12... I left this job a while ago for reasons just like this!! I got so sick of the BS and how a bunch of RC12's cost me a pay scale drop that I just couldn't take it even after I informed them that if those stupid RC12's non of which were my fault effected my pay the slightest bit to the negative that I was gone, guess they didn't take the hint and lost a good experienced tech. The hell with Dish, if it wasn't for the programming and the equipment I have I'd left as a customer a long time ago after I found how how they treat their work force.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts